Apeks MTX-R Octo
The perfect octopus to complement your MTX-R regulator.
The MTX-R Octo is built to the same standards as the MTX-R but in a bright yellow colour to be easily seen when needed. Innovations in design mean that the MTX-R regulator performs in almost freezing water at a depth of over 60 metres, something that very few other regulators on the consumer market can boast. It is a simple to use octo with no dive adjustment controls and a reduced chance of free flow.
Developed in accordance with the United States Navy Experimental Dive Unit extreme cold water test, the MTX-R Octo is reliable, rugged and expedition ready.
- Yellow highlights for visibility in an emergency
- Protective bumpers to protect the second stage from impacts and scratches in the most vulnerable places.
- Ergonomic and simple to use venturi lever.
- Oversize breathing effort adjuster makes adjustment easy in cold water whilst wearing gloves.
- Large purge button.
- Reversible second stage for either a left or right hand gas supply configuration.
- A heat exchanger (patented) dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water for a more comfortable breathe.