Aqua Lung Echozip Ergo Boots
Aqua Lung has added comfort and warmth to your diving experience with its line of Ergo Boots. The Ergo boots unique cut results in a boot that is better fitting with a footbed and outsole cut to match the profile of your foot. The Ergo design eliminates excess water, allowing your feet to remain warmer through your dive. In addition, the seam cuts on the boot are placed away from the widest parts of your feet, minimizing the chances of seam abrasion.
The Echozip Ergo is designed to be an entry level wet boot, suitable for both diving and a range of other water sports. The 5mm neoprene upper hugs your feet tightly to reduce water transfer and keep them warmer longer.
- New anatomically correct ERGO™ shaped footbed and outsole
- Standard neoprene upper with exterior thickness markings
- Hook & loop zipper lock keeps zipper in place
- Flexible vulcanized rubber outsole
- Four seam (2 front, 2 heel) pattern
- Non-corrosive YKK #10 heavy-duty zipper