Aqua Lung Superzip Ergo Boots
Aqua Lung has added comfort and warmth to your diving experience with its line of Ergo Boots. The Ergo boots unique cut results in a boot that is better fitting with a footbed and outsole cut to match the profile of your foot. The Ergo design eliminates excess water, allowing your feet to remain warmer through your dive. In addition, the seam cuts on the boot are placed away from the widest parts of your feet, minimizing the chances of seam abrasion.
The Superzip Ergo is designed to be used in both cold and warm water. The 5mm neoprene upper hugs your feet tightly to reduce water transfer and keep them warmer longer. The boot has a thick rubber sole, toe cap and heel cap. No longer will you stub your toe on the only rock at the beach, or feel your fins rubbing throughout your dive.
- New anatomically correct ERGO™ shaped footbed and outsole
- Asymmetric toe, instep, and heel cap for added protection & durability
- Hook & loop zipper lock keeps zipper in place
- Standard neoprene upper with exterior thickness markings
- Flexible vulcanized rubber outsole
- Four seam (2 front, 2 heel) pattern
- Non-corrosive YKK #10 heavy-duty zipper