Atomic Aquatics Venom ARC
Combining hydrodynamic design with top-shelf lense technology, the Atomic Aquatics Venom Arc mask provides superlative vision under the water’s surface.
UltraClear Schott Superwite™ glass lenses offer wide-angle peripheral clarity while the double-layer silicone skirt holds the mask firmly in place. Building on the original Venom, the Arc includes an anti-reflective coating that’s applied to both sides of the UltraClear lenses, reducing glare and allowing more light to reach your retina.
An innovative squeeze-to-adjust strap allows for rapid fixes in the water. And if it ever breaks, no worries—the Arc’s frame is covered by a lifetime warranty
The VENOM Arc dive mask lets you see more in a variety of light conditions, plus its hydrodynamic build and easily adjustable straps make your diving more enjoyable.
● Double-sided anti-reflective coating cuts glare and improves vision
● UltraClear Schott Superwite™ glass lens with exceptional optical clarity
● Patented SubFrame design with hydrodynamic styling and no external frame
● Double-layer, dual-color silicone skirt keeps the mask comfortably secure
● One-window / low volume design for unobstructed forward vision and wide viewing angles
● Simple squeeze-to-adjust mask strap
● Lifetime warranty against frame breakage