Bigblue TL2800P Technical Dive Light
Brighten up the underwater world with this black Bigblue TL2800P Technical Dive Light, which features a depth rating of 100 metres / 328 feet. Three XML LEDs output 280-2800 lumens at a beam angle of 10° and a daylight-balanced colour temperature of 6500K. The compact light is powered by a 32650 li-ion rechargeable battery, which provides a run time of 1.5-15 hr depending on the output level selected.
The TL2800P has a push-button switch with a battery indicator. Its body is constructed from durable, corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum, while the emitter window is made of tempered optical glass.
- Light source: Three XML LEDs
- Four outputs: approx. 280, 700, 1400, and 2800 lumens
- Tight, concentrated beam angle of 10°
- Daylight-balanced color temperature of 6500K
- SOS function for emergencies
- Powered by supplied 32650 li-ion rechargeable battery, which provides a run time of 1.5-15 hr depending on output level
- Push-button switch with a battery indicator
- Depth rating: 100m/328'
- Double o-ring seal and safety valve
- Body is made from durable, corrosion-resistant anodized aluminium
- Emitter window is made of tempered optical glass
- Battery charger
- Reinforced Goodman-style glove for mounting the light on top of your hand, leaving your palm and fingers free to hold a camera or tool
- Aluminium lantern style handle