Black Witch Neoprene Adhesive
Black Witch contact cement is suitable for quick repairs to neoprene, rubber, latex and vinyl. It can be used to repair rips and tears as well as being suitable for butt end jointing of seams or edges where the rubber is directly bonded together.
This black contact cement is formulated to permanently bond with neoprene and other coated materials. With this flexible liquid adhesive, repairing neoprene gear can be done within half an hour. When rips and tears happen, use this contact cement to repair stretchy, high-performance fabrics and protect it from abrasions.
Wetsuit repair is simple and quick with Black Witch.
- Fast Acting – Dries in 20 minutes for fast in-field repairs to wetsuits, waders and more
- Durable – Available in 28 ml tube, this tough adhesive bonds to neoprene, latex and rubber
- Flexible – Cures to an elastic rubber that stretches and bends with fabrics
- Abrasion resistant – Coat high-wear areas like knees and elbows to protect against abrasion
- Waterproof – Provides a water-tight seal to keep watersports gear performing no matter the activity