Oceanic V-16 Vortex Split Fins
VROOM! Speed, comfort, and maneuverability; you can have it all with the Vortex V-16. The V-16 combines the patented design concepts divers have come to expect from Oceanic with a new mix of materials that enhance performance and style. Compared to conventional fins, the V-16 is up to 30% faster and more efficient, with less effort, stress and strain resulting in greater comfort and control.
- Compared to conventional fins, the Oceanic V-16 is up to 30% faster and more efficient, with less effort, stress and strain resulting in greater comfort and control.
- The technological edge is achieved with the Patented Nature’s Wing Technology by splitting the blade to generate a highly efficient thrust or lift, while reducing the strain on the muscles of the leg and hips by allowing the water to drain between the dual blades.
- The semi-rigid battens and rubber flex channels within the blade precisely control the shape of the blade during the fin stroke to optimise power and reduce drag.
- Donning and doffing is also made easy with the spring heel straps.
- Weight: 4.7 to 5.7 lbs (2.13 to 2.59 kg) depending on the size.