Scubapro MK17 EVO/C300 Regulator
If you dive deep, dive cold, or often find yourself on silty bottoms, the MK17 EVO/C300 is the regulator for you. The compact MK17 EVO is completely sealed off from the elements, ensuring trouble-free operation no matter how cold or murky the water gets. The C300 is a complete complement to Scubapro’s MK17 first stage.
- Air balanced diaphragm in a chrome plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions.
- Two high pressure and four high-flow low pressure ports maximise air delivery.
- High-flow performance is available from all four low pressure ports, which are configured for optimum hose routing.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Chrome-plated marine grade brass body is able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Optimal Flow Design valve (OFD) for reliable and high air flow, improving work of breathing compared to a downstream valve.
- Diver-adjustable coaxial VIVA for powerful inhalation assistance and prevention of free-flow.
- Diver adjustable inhalation control for personalised breathing effort.
- Redesigned mouthpiece tube allows better exhaust air flow.