Scubapro MK17 EVO/C300 Regulator
If you dive deep, dive cold, or often find yourself on silty bottoms, the MK17 EVO/C300 is the regulator for you. The compact MK17 EVO is completely sealed off from the elements, ensuring trouble-free operation no matter how cold or murky the water gets. The C300 is a complete complement to SCUBAPRO’s MK17 first stage.
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Metal valve housing (barrel) is able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Optimal Flow Design valve (OFD) for reliable and high air flow, improving work of breathing compared to a downstream valve.
- Diver-adjustable coaxial VIVA for powerful inhalation assistance and prevention of free-flow.
- Diver adjustable inhalation control for personalized breathing effort.
- Redesigned mouthpiece tube allows better exhaust air flow.