Scubapro MK25 EVO/A700 Stage 3 Set
*Stage 3 sets come with 1st stage, 2nd stage and octo*
With the MK25 EVO/A700 you are guaranteed a reliable, low-effort delivery of air, no matter how hard you're breathing, how deep you're diving, or what your temperature gauge reads. The MK25 EVO first stage lets you enjoy an ultra-fast breathing response, instant delivery of air on demand, great sensitivity and extra-high airflow, regardless of how cold the water is. The A700 second stage, with its metal casing, screw-down cover, metal valve housing (barrel) and over-molded accents, exhibits a real muscularity in design. Put them together and you get unparalleled breathing performance whether you're cruising the balmy waters of the tropics or venturing beneath a polar ice cap.
The set includes a highly reliable R195 octopus with an extra-long visibility hose and reversible hose attachment.
- Air balanced piston first stage in a chrome-plated body delivers consistent and effortless airflow, regardless of depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Rugged full metal second stage case and valve housing (barrel) are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Metal second stage case construction enables the use of a larger diaphragm inside a compact casing, increasing breathing sensitivity.
- Air balanced second stage valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Sectional exhaust tee and a first-rate purge help to deliver effortless inhalation and an ease of exhalation that is unmatched.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) switch.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- High visibility yellow cover makes it easy to see when it comes time to share air with a buddy in need.
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer casing is fitted with a large diaphragm for the ultimate in breathing sensitivity, regardless of position in the water.
- Classic downstream valve comes with a VIVA switch to control free flows.
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Yellow super-flow hose is 39in/1m long and features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use on deco tanks.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.