Scubapro Twin Jet Fins
Split fins are fun. They're fast and maneuverable, and by keeping the fins within your body's slipstream and using a relaxed flutter kick, you can comfortably cover a lot of ground without cramping leg muscles or straining ankles, and that equals a more enjoyable time spent kicking around under water.
You won't find a better provider of maximum propulsion with minimum effort than the Twin Jet. Employing what's known as "propeller technology," the distinctive split hydrofoil shape of the blade allows water to flow between and around each of the twin blades, which flex independently to produce propulsion. For divers looking for a comfortable fin that delivers a propulsive kick with minimal feedback, the Twin Jet leads the pack.
- Durable Monprene® construction will last a lifetime of active diving.
- Patented split fin propeller technology produces lots of propulsion with minimal effort.
- Blades are angled to provide symmetrical power, creating a smooth and stable kicking motion that gets you moving without wearing you out.
- Drag-reducing vents where foot pocket and blade meet radically decrease drag on both up and down strokes.
- Foot pocket’s extended soleplate allows you to maximise the amount of energy you expend on each kick without wasting energy.
- Extra-wide foot pocket is ideal for drysuit or semi-dry suit boots as well as standard warm water boots.
- Quick-connect swivel buckles allow for easy donning and doffing. Spring heel straps are optional.