Suunto D9tx Dive Computer
The Suunto D9TX comes with a free Aquasport Computer Bag worth £55.95!
THE WORLD'S FIRST ALL-IN-ONE WRISTOP TRIMIX DIVE COMPUTER
From its titanium frame to sapphire glass, everything about the Suunto D9tx is designed to impress. Suunto have taken the D9 and made it trimix compatible with a 3D tilt-compensated compass. You’ll have all your dive-critical information on one unique and stylish device.
- Titanium case and sapphire crystal glass with antireflective coating
- Full continuous decompression algorithm - Suunto Technical RGBM
- Trimix support including helium and oxygen
- Gas-switching between up to eight gases
- Five modes: air, mixed gas, gauge, free and off
- Innovative apnea timer, and a timer in air/mixed gas modes
- Integrated tilt-compensated 3D digital compass
- Updateable firmware
- Optional wireless air integration – current cylinder pressure, remaining air time
- Built-in dive planner
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data and planning of dives and gases on your PC/Mac using Suunto DM5 software
PLAN AND TRACK YOUR DIVES
With the Suunto DM5, available for PC and Mac, you can download your dive logs for advanced analysis. You can compare your dive details like max depth, gas time or water temperature, create and upload detailed dive plans to your dive computer, make notes and much more.
After the dive, transfer you dive logs to DM5. Your dives are stored in the logbook where you can review, analyse and organize them by date, mode and gear. The tagging function makes it easy to mark your dives and organize them to your personal preferences. In addition you can select several dives to compare them with each other.
At the heart of every Suunto dive computer is an algorithm – the reduced gradient bubble model (RGBM) – that calculates decompression for a dive. Relentlessly pursuing ever best models for divers of all types, Suunto continues to push for RGBM perfection. Suunto has been developing RGBM algorithms together with Dr. Bruce Wienke for well over a decade. A rich history full of science, development, and underwater experience lies within every Suunto dive computer.
Follow your gas pressure conveniently straight from your wrist. Get tank pressure on your display wirelessly by pairing your Suunto D9tx with the Suunto Wireless Tank Pressure Transmitter before diving. After your dive, review your gas consumption (when using Suunto Wireless Transmitter) in Suunto app and improve your diving.
Suunto D5 Key Features
- Modes - Air/Nitrox/Free/Gauge/Watch
- Water resistance 100 metres (328 ft)
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- Wireless mobile connectivity to Suunto App
- Up to 3 tank pressure readings with Suunto Tank PODs
- User-updatable software
- Suunto Fused2™ RGBM decompression model
- Tilt compensated 3D digital compass
- 18 languages